I have quite a few posts percolating in my mind at the moment, as I haven’t written for a while. In the meantime, go and have a look at my bookshelves, as I’m featured in Simon’s current “Other people’s bookshelves” post over at Savidge Reads.
- RT @MarkBillingham: An American friend of mine was just talking about Boris Johnson. He said, "That guy pissed in the teapot and then refus… 1 month ago
- RT @aeroplanegirl: GIVEAWAY: To win the @wainwrightprize shortlist, follow & retweet this. Open internationally! Winner picked 5pm GMT. htt… 1 month ago
- Getting thoroughly sick of ringing @HMRCgovuk and getting nowhere despite them taking money to recover a nonexistent debt. #hmrc 3 months ago
- @BTCare Pretty disgusted that my bill has been £80 per month and going up - just been offered £22.70 pm by Talk Talk. 10 months ago
- @TheBodyShopUK Had to give up, it's worked fine tonight though, thanks. 11 months ago